Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday

Very quick posting as I should be in bed ages ago!

This morning Adny Hickford was again on top form as he spoke on the story of Jesus at the house of Simon the Pharisee, and his encounter with the prostitute whose tears washed Jesus' feet, who dried his feet with her hair, kissed them, and anointed them with oil. At the Communion service, we even had Archbishop Robin Eames along, which is the first time I have seen him at Summer Madness!

After another huge and heavy shower of rain, I was immensely glad to be coming home again!

Tonight I led our service of Summer Praise, which was a short, informal-ish service, and we looked at Philippians 1:1-11. There were lots of changes made to it after I had typed it, so it won't be published here until next weekend when I'm back from London and I can make the changes on my disk copy!

I'll see if I can find an internet cafe and get a few mnutes on during the week just to update on what has been happening at the Student Minister's Conference...

No comments:

Post a Comment