Saturday, January 28, 2006

Anniversary

Whoops! I sort of forgot about my first anniversary of blogging. I had a look there now, and my first posting was the 12th January 2005, although it was over a month until my next posting. So this blog has now been in operation for at least one year, and we're on the verge of 4000 page views. Thank you so much for being interested in my random thoughts, and for continuing to read. Even if people weren't reading, I think I would continue, but it makes it all much more worth while when you keep comnig back to read it!

Or as someone put it today at the January Day... 'you're the Gary the theological student with the blog? I came across your blog by randomly clicking on links one day...' Katie, if you've made it back - thank you! And if not, thanks anyway!

So here I'm going to open it to you, the readers... are there any questions you would like to ask me, or would want me to talk about? Fire your suggestions in this direction, and I'll see what we can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment