Friday, April 21, 2006

Broadbanded!

I am very pleased to announce that we now have Broadband at home, so I'll be able to be online whenever I want (when I'm home obviously). However, I am determined not to become an internet junkie, not having a life offline, so keep me accountable on this, and calle me up on it if I'm online aaaaaallllllll day every day!

I'd been wanting it for a while, but it took a bit of persuasion before mum and dad came to realise that what we were spending on internet calls was the same price as what broadband would cost per month, and it would also free up the phone line. the scary thing is that the call costs were just from me being home at the weekend too, so dear knows what it would have been like had I been here the whole time?

But it's here now, which is the good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment