Friday, May 27, 2005

Time

As you probably know by now if you have read any of the blog before, I'm heading to Dublin in September. I first knew I was going last June (2004), and to be honest, it seemed like it would never come, it was so far away. And anyway, my job was finishing in December, and I had other things to think about - either getting an extension, or looking for a new job...

But now, it is hitting me that time is so short! What with the tidying of the flat earlier in the week (surprisingly though that remains for so many of my 'friends'), and then today when I came home from work was the information letter, telling me what date we start and all that... so roll on the 24th September at 1.00pm...

But before that, I have the Proclamation Trust Student's Conference in London in July, and either finding a job, or staying with West Tyrone Voice, if we can get the funding secured... But no doubt, the 24th September will come round very quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment