Thursday, May 26, 2005

Weather...

Ok, I know what you're thinking... He can't possibly be talking about the weather again... and I promise I won't do it too many times. I know how frustrating it can be to have constant updates on the weather - indeed, the only bad thing about my Vauxhall Corsa is that it has a temperature display. My ma, being unable to see the speedometer clearly (and maybe thankfully!), instead focusses her attention on the temperature display, reporting a change in temperature of 0.5 degrees up or down...

Sort of: 'Oh, it's 19 now, that's the warmest this week... ah, it's down again to 18... etc...'

So this blog is not going to become the official MET Office report for Newtownstewart and district! But just one comment on the weather, and I'll be done. Last night it was raining very heavily and had done all day. The very day I would have went for a nice drive somewhere. And you know what? Today is bright and clear. Rage!

No comments:

Post a Comment